This is going to be hard to list all the places I want to visit, there’s so many to remember! So far I haven’t travelled outside of Europe; as I live in the UK, destinations within Europe are the easiest and cheapest to travel to – hence why I have been to 3 European cities in the last 5 months. I’m hoping this year I can travel further away and tick off a few places I want to visit on my list. I hope you enjoy this blog, it would be great to get any feedback on the destinations that I am going to list – and if you have any tips or places to visit in that area.
I would love to travel to…
- Bora Bora
- The Bahamas
- Mexico City
- Peru (Machu Picchu)
- Split & Dubrovnik
- Australia and New Zealand
- Ireland and Scotland
- Greece, including: Athens, Santorini and Thessaloniki
- Italy, including: Rome, Florence, Naples, Pompeii, Venice, Pisa and Verona
- France, including: Paris, Marseille, Nantes, Lyon and Bordeaux
- Spain, including: Valencia, Seville, Bilbao and Andorra
- America, including: New York, San Francisco, California, Florida, Washington, Texas, Arizona, New Orleans, Maine and Chicago
At the moment, that’s all the places I can think of. The list is forever growing, please let me know if there are any countries or towns that I should add to my list!